Some Tips from Kiss Electric to prevent electric problems.
Do not to start working with electricity if you do not know how to safely handle the project !
- Do not manipulate an electrical appliance , unplug it before doing the repair job.
- If the work to be done is on a circuit, turn off the power.
- Do not work in damp area’s or touch electrical equipment with wet hands.
- There should never a flexible cord under a carpet where it can deteriorate and leave electrical wires exposed.
- Never use staples to attach the wires to the wall. It could pierce the cable and leave hazardous risks
- If you have a damaged electric cable / cord, it is best to replace it with another and not try to repair it with tape.
If you have any questions about possible electrical hazards and would like to ask Joe a question, click on their logo below. They would be glad to help you.