Joseph Kiss of Kiss Electric
Questions for the expert? Ask here!
5921 Bristol-Emilie Road
Levittown PA 19057
Kiss Electric, LLC has been in business for over 15 years servicing Pennsylvania, the greater Philadelphia area, and New Jersey. We are also licensed in the state of Delaware. Our company provides electrical contractor services for industrial, commercial, and residential customers.
Our trained and experienced crews can complete any job from small residential and commercial construction to large industrial installations.
Kiss Electric is NABCEP certified and is recognized by the state of Pennsylvania as a member of the PA Sunshine Program to install photovoltaic systems. Our company has been involved in over 100 solar systems for residential and commercial customers.
Additional services we provide include motor controls, thermal imaging, power analysis, CCTV systems, sign repair, bucket truck rental and all facets of the electrical field.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Kiss Electric, LLC
It’s the holiday season again – that special time of year when you brighten your home with colorful and twinkling lights. Holiday lights are beautiful, but they can run up your electric bill and also pose hazards if not handled properly.
- Do not manipulate an electrical appliance , unplug it before doing the repair job.
- If the work to be done is on a circuit, turn off the power.
- Do not work in damp area’s or touch electrical equipment with wet hands.
- There should never a flexible cord under a carpet where it can deteriorate and leave electrical wires exposed.
- Never use staples to attach the wires to the wall. It could pierce the cable and leave hazardous risks
- If you have a damaged electric cable / cord, it is best to replace it with another and not try to repair it with tape.
If you have any questions about possible electrical hazards and would like to ask Joe a question, click on their logo below. They would be glad to help you.